Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cats Stuff Collection




My family love cats very much. We are in this cat world for almost more than 30 years even before I got married. My passion for cats goes on especially when I got married. My beloved late hubby shared the same passion dan interest with me. We love to go for cat show, exhibition and infact collecting any kind of stuff relating to cats. We are active members to the Malaysian Cat Club. I was once the secretary to MCC and my beloved late hubby was the president when he passed away peacefully December last year (may he rest in peace and I will always treasured what he has left behind) Semoga Allah memberhati rohnya. Al- Fatihah.

Let me share with you some of the cats stuff collection. It varies from mugs, mafla, clock, slipper, t-shirt, brooches, pendants, rings, pictures, cutlery, lighter, umbrella and others. This does not include the plaques, trophies and rosettes we received during the cat shows. I will show it in my next post. Sad to say, recently I threw many trophies coz I just can't keep it anymore. No space.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your husband. I love your collection of cat stuff. I'm jealous!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your sweet comments and feel free to drop by again.