Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cats Stuff Collection - Part 2

My family has always love cats. There was a time where we had different breed such as Persians, Malaysiana, Kucing Malaysia, Cornish Rex, Siamese, Oriental and of course household cats. But now we only have Siamese and household cats only. I just cannot cope to breed/rear many cats with my situation right now.

Due to our passion for cats, we have been collecting stuff with the cat theme. Let me share with all the cat lovers some of my costume jewellery collection with this theme. I always put them on whenever I go for cat shows.

Rings and Brooches

Brooches

Brooches

Earings

Chains

1 comment:

  1. Salam Kak Gee..
    cantiklah those brooches, i love them all..esp the twin cat, cream & pink color..so cute :-)

    Lots of luv,
    Ita

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your sweet comments and feel free to drop by again.