Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Specially Dedicated to Yatt

Salam and Happy Tuesday to all my friends.

As we all know, Yatt is organising the "Essay Writing Contest' on tureens and the due date is tomorrow. I dont know how many of us has submitted their applications but I'm sure I'm not one of them. I just wish I could join the contest but sad to say I just cant spare the time to write right now.

To Yatt and the co -organising sponsors, wish all of you the best and good luck. Yatt, you have put an effort in organising this contest. Im really proud with what you have done.
Keep it up. I will always give you my support.


p/s: Kak gee minta kebenaran copy your sticky mode entry.

1 comment:

  1. salam kak gee..
    sis..huhu..im really touched & truly delighted, it's such an honor to be recognized in this way...
    psssttt..saya pulak mintak izin copy pic yang akak edit tu..saya nak tempek kat blog tanda kenang2an..susah2 jer akak buat n3 kat saya...terharunyaa....mmmuaaaahhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your sweet comments and feel free to drop by again.