Friday, January 22, 2010

Little Things That Make Me Happy

http://romantichome.blogspot.com/

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Salam to all my dear friends. Hope you are in the pink of health.

Today I have something to share with you. Those little things that light up my life and made my day. Sometimes, its the little things in life that make us happy. What little things make you happy? As for me this is it. I have waited 3 months for her to arrive and at last, here she is....................

..............my aladdin wet roses teapot. The lid is not the original one. I used my other aladdin teapot's lid.


The 2 dessert plates were the earliest came to my home.
I bought them at a flea market many months ago.
3 saucers came in later. Actually, I have 6 of them and a platter too.

and now they are in "My Little Persona" home sweet home.
Wish I could get a few pieces of teacups and of course a sugar bowl plus a creamer.
My, where are the rest of the saucers? Will share them later ones I manage to get a few teacups to match with.
(Entah bila lah tu....I guess I need to borrow them from Fitty, hehehe......)


Okay, girls thanks for visiting me. Please stop by Cindy's and Beverly's for more wonderful stories of Show and Tell Friday and many pretty pinkies of Pink Saturday. Have a great weekend.

25 comments:

  1. So lovely--the roses and painting are beautiful!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee your tea set. Anything roses actually. The painting is lovely too. --Delores

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam k.gee .. uhhhh cantiknyaaaa teko tu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam K.Gee..
    another beautiful collection..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the roses on the tea set!! I have an obsession for roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam k.gee,

    rose tu memikat kan..ovel dia mana akak dapat nie? cantiknyaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam k.gee..
    ahhhhhh..hatiku terluka lagi..tgk teko aladdin wet roses..mana akak dapat nie?
    platter pon cun abis..hari tuh tgk dgn tasha...
    mmg cun lah kak..

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam kak gee...cantik set akak tu!! warna rose tu so bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lawa betul alladin tu..tah bila nk dapatnya...

    ReplyDelete
  10. kelakar lah kak gee ni.. hehehe.. set kak gee pun apa kurangnya.. cantek2 gak.. at least kak gee ada platter kan.. saya tak ada platter.. ada teko, 3 set cawan & piring dan pinggan mungkum tu je tiga biji.. hehehe

    kalau kita jiran kan kak.. rumah kita lebih kurang sama je kan.. hehehehe.. pasal kita berdua minat kat bunga rose yg sama.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very pretty! I've never seen that pattern before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tea pot. Love the rose pattern on them all. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Wonderful collection! I love china filled with roses!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. salam kak gee..cantik wet rose tu..ni japan mari kan..bestnya kalau dapat..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know where you are located, but I will look out for this pattern in my flea marketing adventures. I also have a thing for rose dishware, so I would enjoy looking for it.

    Chania

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm!! Be still my heart.

    My show n tell is nothing but January Clearance items that I found if you'd like to view them....

    HERE

    Would really enjoy your company today if you have time to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. salam kak gee.....

    cunnyer bunga rose tu.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's absolutely lovely! Many happy tea parties!

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely China, Love the rose motive.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Pink Saturday !!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and viewing your lovely photos - Please a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tea set is certainly beautiful and well worth the wait. Just think how thrilled and happy you will be when you find all the pieces you want!! Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful collection and every addition must make you so happy. Happy Pink Saturday! (a little late)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your beautiful teapot, and your roses are just simply gorgeous on your dishes. I hope you find the rest of the ones you need. Happy Pink Saturday..have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gee, your tea set is gorgeous! Sooner or later, the other pieces will turn up. Happy hunting! Have a great week! -Terri

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your sweet comments and feel free to drop by again.